There are so many "small" things I want to remember about my boys at this moment in time. But I will save it for their baby books. A few things about Pookie that I love is how he couldn't be more of a cuddler if he tried. He has been sleeping in our bed lately (side note: this won't last much longer)...but it's so hard to refuse him when he literally wraps his arms around you in a dead sleep or lays his head on top of your head and gives you kisses first thing in the morning! I've mentioned it before but it's so frightening how big of a sweet tooth he has (he can find anything sweet in the kitchen) even if it's on the top shelf...sometimes I wonder if he has super sniffers?I love how he LOVES brushing his little teeth & his attempt to spit the toothpaste out is so fun to watch. He mimics every single thing his brother does. He loves coloring with markers (but not crayons). I hate to admit this but his favorite person is his daddy. He is constantly saying dada ~ and asking where dada is? This boy couldn't experience more joy in life than in that moment that his diaper is removed and his can run bare through the house.
About Cason~ there is so much to say about this little guy. Cason is so smart and so observant of everything going on around him. He is such a sensitive boy. For three years he has been told probably 50 times a day every day that he is so loved. Aaron and I along with his grandparents tell him each day how much we love him and finally after three years he says it back. My heart absolutely melts when I hear these magic words "me wuv you mommy"
Unfortunately, he has learned what being "mean" is and he is battling good & bad quite often...this is when parenting gets tough because I know how sweet natured he is.
I love how he laughs just like his mommy (loud and contagious). He has the biggest imagination right now and loves to pretend like he is a wolf, fireman, or a reindeer named Nico. Which I have to mention the movie, The Flight Before Christmas came on TV months ago and we still watch it everyday. He is very opinionated and is constantly asking questions...my favorite is when you say something to him and he didn't hear so he says "what you tell me mommy?"
I couldn't imagine life without them and love the anticipation of what's to come.



No comments:
Post a Comment