Monday, January 17, 2011

Prayers and Forts

First off, please say a few prayers for Gunner, I discovered a mass under his arm about 6 months ago but we were hoping it was nothing and have watched it grow...this morning I took him to the vet because they were concerned it was located where his lymph nodes are.  The vet did a needle aspiration and we will not know the results until Thursday.  I am sure it is only a fatty tumor and nothing serious but until then we are asking God for good news.  I almost can't even type this without tearing up, Gunner is a special dog~ we have three and I love them all but he is very unique...he is the most loving, gentle natured dog.  He couldn't hurt a fly if his life depended on it.  I am positive he is completely convinced he is human.  Every night after the boys are in bed I sit on the couch and Gunner makes his way into my lap (all 60 lbs of him) and we cuddle.  


The photos below are not at all relevant to this post but I wanted to capture Parker's little foot in the sandbox to remind me what happens when I ask his daddy to dress him.  By the way, what you can't see is that he has no pants on.

The boys have been building forts every day with the couch cushions ~ this is just something I am going to miss when they get older and only want to be in their rooms so I let them pretty much tear up the living room as long as we are spending time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment