Monday, January 31, 2011

Grateful for time together~

Me and the boys have been spending a lot of time together lately and I am so thankful!  However, there are times when I think I am going to lose my mind if I here one more whiney voice or have to clean up one more mess.  It's during these times that I announce "get your clothes on, we're getting out of the house."  We found a great place to hang out in our neighborhood.  I can hardly wait until this summer, I have a feeling we will spend most of our time at "our secret spot" as Cason puts it.
It's very peaceful and we were loving the white sand ~ it's perfect for building castles.


 I liked this pic because it's not too often we see snow on top of sand.

 Awww, my sweet 3 year old who has now mastered his "fake"smile when mommy takes his pic

No comments:

Post a Comment