Friday, January 28, 2011

Horses

We live in a fairly new neighborhood ~ we built our house in 2005/2006 and we were the only house around for awhile.  Our backyard backs up to a small field where lots of critters live (most I am not a fan of) but there are the absolute sweetest horses and we have never been able to see them up close until yesterday.  Me and the boys went walking around and found access to the fence where their stables are.  They were pretty far away but when they saw us they came running up to see us.  They are so sweet and just stood there staring at us (wanting some petting I am sure) but I wasn't going to let the boys get too close.  We did get off to a great start since the boys brought the horses carrots ~ It was so much fun and now I wish we could visit them everyday.





Look at sweet Pumpkin waving at both horses ~ he LOVES animals.  Hope you have a great weekend~ we are super excited daddy gets home tonight from a week long trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment