With all this cold weather we are going a little stir crazy (all of us) even the dogs. We decided to get our warm gear on and take the whole family (all 7 of us) to a large soccer field by our house so the boys and the pooches could run free. Funny thing is that Dax, our yorkie took full advantage of some peace and quiet and refused to get out of the car.
On to point of my post~ of course I am a mom of boys so any of you mothers out there who have girls can correct me if I am wrong...but I wanted to give you a little insight into the minds of these two boys. I wonder if I will ever understand some of their antics. First off, I would like to know why the following words are belly laughing hilarious and how many times Cason can say them while they both chuckle endlessly: "poop, poo poo, doo doo, toot, etc." Also, call me crazy but since when was wrestling a form of affection? I have caught them wrestling on the ground many times lately and rush over to "break it up" then come to find out they are just showing each other how much they love one another...hmmmm (I just don't get it). I often wonder if a mom with a daughter has ever found a snail in the dryer ~ because I have not only found snails in my dryer but also rocks. Cason likes to put these things in his pockets for me to wash. And lastly, if you ask my three year old what his favorite color is, he will reply "brown" with a smile on his face and then if you wait for it ....he will follow up with this statement "because it looks like poop" before he busts out laughing....Now I know that being a parent to girls has it's own kwirks too ~ but wow am I learning so much from these boys of mine each and every day ~ God knew what he was doing when he blessed me twice~ Love these boys!

I am sure you are wondering about this picture of Cason~ I think it's so funny, the dogs were venturing too far away and when he noticed he quickly yelled for them to come back. He is the boss around here, so he thinks!








It must be a boy thing because I'm laughing just reading the words poop, poo poo and toot. :)
ReplyDelete