Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Three, seriously, three?

My little fuzz head turned 3 on Saturday~ this just blows me away.

Dear Cason (C-rex, C-mac)
I know every mom feels this way but I want to bottle you up just the way you are so I can remember these days forever!  I remember a week before you were due to enter this world your dad and I were going on a walk in the neighborhood.  It was a chilly evening and we were talking about you, "I wonder what he will be like when he is three?" "i wonder who he will look like, how he will act?"
Here we are today and you are such a handsome, intelligent, thoughtful, caring, social little boy.  I love that even though you look like your daddy, you have the lightest blond hair (which you got from me)!
You are so active, you run everywhere, walking just isn't fast enough for you.  I love so many things that you say right now as you are figuring things out in this world but my favorite is how you use the words, "maybe and probably" extensively.  For example, "I probably have to go pee pee" or "Maybe me just want to mommy"
You are such a great big brother and you really get a kick out of Parker, you think he is hilarious ~ you always say "silly bubba."
There are times I can see your future as a big brother turning ornery, I have caught you many times persuading your baby brother to do things you know will get him in trouble, and of course he does it because he thinks you hung the moon and then you guys laugh together until I catch you!
You can count to about 15 and say your ABC's to about K...you are doing so good in school and your teachers constantly brag on you.
My heart just wants to explode with love and pride for you my little love!
Don't ever change, you are perfect just the way you are!  I love you Cason, I love your big brown eyes, I love your stringy blond hair, I love your big heart, I love your nurturing personality, I love that you are all mine!
Love always,
Your mommy!

1 comment: