Today you turn 18 months old. I want you to know that you have made our family complete. God sure did know what He was doing when He blessed us with you. There are so many things about you that I don't want to ever change, including your chubby little feet and your flat, chunky baby butt. You are still a BIG boy and now wear the same size clothing as your big brother. Things have to be your way or it's a no go. You are very strong willed and make it clear to everyone when you are unhappy.
Looking back on the events that happened leading up to your birth I am just so grateful that you were a fighter!! You sure do love your daddy, you guys have become such close buddies! He is the last face you see before falling asleep each night and he is the first person you see in the morning. You love wrestling and being read to. Lately, you have learned to stand your ground with your brother. You have mastered the art of pointing your finger at people and telling them "nono" if they are doing something wrong. You don't talk much yet but can say mama, dada, gigi, and bubba.
You still have a sweet tooth and I have a feeling we will be battling that for a long time.
You offer hugs and kissed constantly. Here's the deal little guy, I am just so in love with you that when I am not with you, I long to hold you and cuddle. I keep asking God, why am I so lucky to have you and be your mommy? You truly make me feel like the luckiest woman on this earth. Thank you for holding my heart in your hands Pumpkin, I have loved watching you grow for the past 18 months!
Love,
Mommy!
My wish for you and your brother is that you will grow closer to each other every day, always support each other and become best friends. I know there will be fights and tears along the way (it has already begun) but I pray that God would show you how blessed you are to have each other and that no matter how bad things get in life you will always lean on each other for strength.









I have tears running down my face!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing the love you have for your kids. They truly are a blessing, I hope to blessed with more:)
ReplyDelete