Friday, November 12, 2010

Photographer in the making!

A few weeks ago we were driving home and out of no where Cason said, "mommy, i want to take pictures."  Not knowing what he was talking about I just kinda said okay and blew it off.  He kept repeating it as if he wanted me to take him serious so when we got home he continued explaining to me that he REALLY wanted to take pictures.  He is a smart little boy and insisted on using a real camera.  In his own words, "not pretend camera" so I dug out my box of old point and shoots out of my closet and let him have one.
Honestly, I didn't think he was smart enough to know how to use it but boy was I wrong...he snapped away all evening long.  I will admit as a mom that LOVES photography I was really excited about his new interest.  That night he went to sleep holding his camera and I slipped it out of his grasp and decided to see if he really did take any pictures.  To my surprise he had filled up the memory stick and I am going to share with you a few of his photos.  There is something about this experience that melts my heart, I am in love with these photos because it shows the world through his perspective.  The most amazing part to me if the photos of our vehicles taken at his height.  This is through the eyes of a 3 year old. 

1 comment:

  1. How cute and look at the talent he already has! What a sweet thing to share with mommy!

    ReplyDelete