I had one of the best weekends I have had in quite awhile...I got to spend it with my best friends. I can't explain how much these girls mean to me. These girls are the ones who were by my side during a time in my life I was trying to figure it all out and making mistakes along the way. They are the ones who when I hear their voice on the other end of the line all stress of "life" seems to fade away. You know those girlfriends that feel like sisters and when you get together no matter how much time has passed nothing ever changes. We will be playing cards and drinking coffee together in 30 years. We had a wonderful dinner together covering a full range of topics. I am so thankful God put them in my life!! I also had the privilege of taking their kiddos photos (which I am so excited about) and will be sharing them with you very soon.

And I just had to share this photo of Margo's sweetie, baby A, because when you look at this face you know everything is okay in the world ~ LOVE HER!!




No comments:
Post a Comment