I found the cute printables here...please excuse my dirty fridge ~ oddly enough it doesn't look that bad in person. So I asked the boys what they wanted to get Aaron for his birthday and Cason answered immediately "Daddy really wants a flat head screw driver"...well if that is what Cason says then Parker of course agrees and wouldn't offer any other ideas so there you have it ~ he received two flat head screw drivers from his boys. I was able to surprise him with a night out and a great dinner thanks to my mom for watching the boys last night.
The boys recently got new bikes that they have been practicing riding (more of this to come) and they were due for new helmets ~ so here they are modeling them for you ~Parker's was a little big and will need to be adjusted ~ he wasn't too happy about that!
What better way to practice writing your letters than to use side walk chalk on the fence....when I gasped and asked Parker what he was doing he replied "I's" ~ as you can tell he was practicing drawing his i's.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ Happy Friday!




No comments:
Post a Comment