The man in my life!
Sometimes I just feel the need to brag about what a great dad Aaron is! I didn't post on Father's Day and would like to say me and the boys are so lucky to have him in our life. Since day one when Cason was born Aaron couldn't be more involved as a dad. Everything we do is 50/50 and sometimes I don't think I could do it without him! He was the first to change a diaper, give a bath, and much more. When Cason was born he jumped right in like he had experience in this area (being a dad). I love that no matter what life demands of him he always puts us (family) first, even if that means him staying up until 1 am working. He is always willing to take on both boys by himself so I can at least step away for a bubble bath or to run errands or do absolutely anything I want to do for myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment