Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Playdates

I am not sure if I mentioned this before but I recently went part time so now I have two days a week to spend with my boys and I am loving it~ even though it is 100 times more exhausting emotionally and physically than my job.
Last week was the first of many summer play dates with friends, we went to the park and suffered through the heat. This will not be possible come July and August, we will go where there is water!
The boys had a blast and were able to wear themselves out running, swinging, climbing, and sliding.
I am just so disappointed I will not be able to capture many good photos of our play dates because it is almost impossible to take pictures while keeping Cason from running out of my site and keeping Parker from climbing to the top of the nearest jungle gym, but I will keep trying!!

Cale is such a cutie and gives his mom a workout too by always exploring!

Look at this grin, haven't seen this one before :)

Parker was trying to keep up with big brother but eventually gave up and decided it was okay to explore alone!


Sue and Sam, she is ready to get down and play with all the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment