We took the boys to the circus a few weeks ago and honestly I was just as excited because I was to young to remember the circus when I went as a kid. But I will be honest, I had the most difficult time juggling two kids (who were so in awe and excited) and getting decent pictures of both of them but here are a few horrific pictures to show our experience at the circus.

This is what I was talking about, we could barely get them to stand close enough to each other to be in the same picture, as you will notice neither one is smiling, haha!

I just love this expression on Cason's face when he saw the tigers come out.


Of course my little man found the food, he was eye balling the popcorn even though he had already consumed a bag of gummy bears, almonds, and ice cream...what can I say my baby likes to eat :)

Poor little P, he was really confused as to why this man would hand the kids behind us popcorn and not give P any.
No comments:
Post a Comment