Monday, April 12, 2010

Time with Great Friends!




This weekend we got together with the Hoffmans, Moons, and Vandrells, had a great time watching The Masters (the men were watching) while us moms were chasing the kiddos all day!
Haley Jo is the sweetest 5 yr. old ever and does wonderful with Cason!
I didn't get as many pics as I wanted but I know when Parker and Cale grow up together they might appreciate these pics later in life :)
We have such wonderful friends and are so grateful!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! We had a great time seeing you all! I am telling you we need it every month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa i looked at the picture and thought wait a minute is that Cason from a year ago (or more)... aside from the fact that Parker might be twice the size, they look so much alike now!

    ReplyDelete