Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter is always a fun holiday for us...my side of the family has the tradition of putting money in the eggs so it was always more fun to hunt! We made the dreaded drive to Chickasha this year and had a wonderful time visiting PaPaw Ben, the boys are both obsessed with his John Deer lawn mower, what can I say I guess living in the city they don't see riding mowers often...

We also had so much fun visiting Dan, Vic, Kaydee, Colby, Gma June & Richard!

Yes, I know it looks like Cason's Easter basket is much more full than P's but I quickly found it is much easier to make a basket for a 2 yr. old rather than a 10 month old but I promise I made up for in the amount of puffs I let Parker eat that day :)










No comments:

Post a Comment