Jake and Cubby ~ According to Cason I no longer have two sons but I now have two pirates. Cason has a bigger imagination than any kid I have ever seen, he is always pretending to be someone or something except to him it is so real. Lately, he has insisted that he is Jake the pirate and Parker is Cubby. Some days he will wake up and inform me that he is Jerry the Fireman. When we are driving he will scream "FIRE" and tell me to turn on the sirens...it's constant entertainment and I hope he never changes!
PLAY DOUGH COOKIES~
I saw this over at Shauna's blog and new the boys would enjoy this since we have been big on play doh lately! So I pulled up the recipe on my ipad and we got busy in the kitchen. Warning to parents: these aren't the tastiest treats you will eat! I was not too fond of them but the boys didn't complain.
Parker is pointing out to you that his brother messed up the red dough by adding some green coloring at the last minute.
See, Parker is showing you how yummy they are ~
Usually, this is how the cycle goes...boys start off playing together and loving it, laughing and really enjoying each other then...
It starts to get a little rowdy....
and ultimately someone thinks it has gotten too rowdy and bows out.












No comments:
Post a Comment