Oh my goodness, we have been so busy trying to get ready for Christmas!
I really wanted to hand make a lot of my gifts this year (what was I thinking)! I am trying to get all the baking, cleaning, parties, gifts, shopping done and get our cards in the mail. I will admit I got an early start this year, we put our tree up the week right before Thanksgiving~ if you remember we were all sick and stuck in the house so decided why not!
The boys love Christmas decorations but Casons like to inform me constantly that our tree is "messy"
And it is, but it's so pretty! I can't wait to get a new tree next year~ as much as we have loved our "snowy, messy" tree it was a hand me down from my side of the family.
A tradition we have is the Elf on the Shelf. Cason named him Pete and he watches our house and our behaviors constantly and reports them to Santa!




No comments:
Post a Comment