Well, as you saw earlier I am now 29, and loving it! I am just so blessed it's hard to find anything to complain about. I had a perfect birthday this year thanks to my friends, family, & of course my 3 prince charmings!
I wanted Sushi for my birthday dinner so we decided to take Cason along knowing he would love the hibachi grill....he was amazed and truly enjoyed the chopsticks (of course using them as laser guns).
Parker stayed with Gigi that night and we sure missed him!



Thanks to my sweet husband who sent me these gorgeous roses to my office ~ it really does stink to work on your birthday so this cheered me up!
This weekend was full of fun dinners, we spent the evening with great friends on Friday night. The restaurant sits near a pond so the kids were able to feed the ducks. The funny thing is when we were getting seated the hostess asked how many and I replied "7 chairs and 4 highchairs." This sounded like a disaster waiting to happen and about mid-way through the meal, Parker dipped his hands in a bowl of sauce right after Cason spilled his drink then Jon said it best, "I think next time we should order take out and go to someone's house" HA! Honestly, my two were the worst, they just don't last long sitting at the table, so we don't eat out much right now.
Even so, we enjoyed our night with the Hoffman clan and the Vandrells. I was able to snap some great shots of the boys with Haley, Cale and Zoey.
![]() | |
| Cason and Cale |
![]() | |
| Haley Jo & Cale (she loves her brother) |
![]() |
| I am in love with this photo of Cason and Haley |
![]() |
| Miss Zoey with her paci |
![]() |
| How cute! |













No comments:
Post a Comment