Friday night Aaron and I got to go out on our 1st "date night" in quite some time. We went to the Dave Matthews concert. We granny dumped both kids, Cason stayed the night with Papa and GiGi and Parker stayed with MawMaw and Grandpa. The concert was great and we had a good time. Casey and Katherine came in town for the concert so we got to see them. We went to McNellie's before the show and unfortunately when we arrived I started feeling sick, my throat was killing me, but I made it all night :) I think Aaron was more excited to see Willie Nelson than Dave. They performed one song together that Aaron really enjoyed.
Monday, October 5, 2009
DMB Concert
Friday night Aaron and I got to go out on our 1st "date night" in quite some time. We went to the Dave Matthews concert. We granny dumped both kids, Cason stayed the night with Papa and GiGi and Parker stayed with MawMaw and Grandpa. The concert was great and we had a good time. Casey and Katherine came in town for the concert so we got to see them. We went to McNellie's before the show and unfortunately when we arrived I started feeling sick, my throat was killing me, but I made it all night :) I think Aaron was more excited to see Willie Nelson than Dave. They performed one song together that Aaron really enjoyed.
Labels:
Date nights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment